Egypt’s Entrepreneur Awards (EEA), now in its third year, include winners in 14 categories.
In addition to the “Next Gen Intrapreneur of the Year,” “Rising Entrepreneur of the Year,” “Entrepreneur for Good Award,” “From Art to Business,” and EEA’s first regional award, in partnership with IFC, “She Wins Arabia” program, “Regional Woman Entrepreneur of the Year,” new categories were added to the awards this year.
The chosen winners for each category are listed below:
- Fashion Business Award: Nile Eyewear “Ahmed Hamdi – Founder & Creative Director”
- Interior Design Award: Efreshli “Heba El Gabaly – Founder & CEO”
- From Art to Business: SYNC School “Mustafa Sharara – Co-Founder & CEO, Omar Heraiz – Co-founder & Chief Content Officer”
- Next Gen Intrapreneur of the Year: B.TECH “Mohamed Khattab, EVP, b_labs & Digital Commerce “
- Digital Solutions & Customer Experience Award: Cartona “Rafik Zaher Co founder and Mahmoud Talaat- Co founder & CEO”
- Rising Entrepreneur of the Year: Octane “Amr Gamal – Co Founder & CEO , Ziad el Adawy- Co Founder & CCO, Hatem Farag – Co Founder & COO and Hatem Mamoun- Co Founder & Engineering Director”
- Entrepreneur for Good Award: MEDEX “DR. Ahmed Fathy- Co Founder & CEO, Dr. Ahmed Ibrahim – Co Founder & Ph. Manager, Rawia Saeid – Co Founder & Marketing & PR, Dr. Haitham El Sisy – Co Founder & COO
- Experiential Dining Business Award: The Sage Experience “Amr Barghash – Co Founder , Ahmed El Meligy – Co Founder”
- Sports & Wellbeing Award: Trifactory “Ayman Hakky – Founder & Managing Director” , Seifeldein Fawzy – Co-founder & COO, Mahmoud Abdelhakim – Co-founder & Strategic Advisor, Mohamed El Beltagy, Co-founder & CTO
- Real Estate Services Award: Nawy “ Mostafa El Beltagy – CEO, Aly Rafea – Chief Experience Officer, Mohamed Abou Ghanima – COO, Abdel- Azim Osman – Chief Marketing Officer, Ahmed Rafea -Chief Business Development Officer”
- Fintech / Fintech Enabler Award: BInk “Amr Sultan – Co founder & CEO, Tarek Elsheikh – Co-Founder & Chief Risk Officer”
- Serial Entrepreneurship Award: Ayman Essawy
- Disruption of Traditional Industries: SOKNA “ Ahmed Gabllah – Founder & CEO “
- Regional Woman Entrepreneur of the Year: NEOLLI “ Mariem Faghraoui – Chief Operating Officer”.